PIFOP is now an
- What does that mean for PIFOP users?
- How do I use my AMPL license on PIFOP?
- Can I use AMPL as a free PIFOP user?
Among other things, you will be able to:
Provisioned Optimization Server
- Get a Provisioned Opt-Server from us.
- Get your AMPL license UUID at your AMPL Portal.
Open one of your PIFOP projects and activate your AMPL license:
> amplkey activate --uuid LICENSE-UUID
Done! Now you have all of the power of your AMPL license combined with all the power of PIFOP.
Host your own Optimization Server
Yes! You can solve your AMPL models using NEOS. It is more limiting, but it is a great way to run simple models using dozens of commercial solvers for free.
Try it now!
Create an account and try PIFOP's features for AMPL for free!
See you around!
PS: A big shoutout and thanks to the AMPL team! Everyone was really nice and supportive of this partnership. Thank you so much! 🙂